Monday, August 07, 2006

challenge complete!


I did my first Crochet-Along. I finished up 85 -- 4 inch squares. I was not doing the right size to compete for a prize. It was all about actually participating with a group of crocheters.

I was able to use up some of the yarn that I moved with me from California to Russia. I am dedicating this month to using what I have. That means that when we take our trip to Ukraine in September I will have saved up money for new yarn from Kiev! If anyone knows of a great store there let me know!

Here is a new word added to my vocabulary last night from a Russian crochet pattern...петля (pet-lia) it means loop. My goal is to have a complete crochet vocabulary so that I can tackle the Russian patterns I have picked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home