Saturday, August 19, 2006

Completed project!

I only used yarn I had available. I thought about ripping it out and doing the stripes over... but I am just going to leave it like this. It was my first triangle, first time not specifically buying yarn for a project and first time using a symbol pattern. I will take it to Ukraine with me. Last year it got a little chilly when we were in Odessa. And we attended the Baptist Church in town and I had to keep my head covered. I don't know what kind of church we will find in Kiev.


This shawl may be a little to heavy for a head covering but since I only have to put it over my head during prayer I may be able to use it anyway!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Black Purl said...

The shawl looks GREAT. Well Done!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home