Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lavendar Shawl

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am going to be taking this project with me to Kiev. It is colder there. So this will come in handy when it is complete. I will use this as a head covering if needed. I really don't want anything to heavy.

I wrote about head covering last year when we were in Odessa, Ukraine.

You can read it here:
Head covering is not a pratice in my church but, in the Baptist church and in the Orthodox church it is done. So even if we just go to an Orthodox church to look at the artwork I have to cover my head and be wearing a skirt to be allowed in the church.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Can't wait to see the finished project and the color is beautiful... the shawl looks like it was done in a double crochet.

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home