Saturday, August 26, 2006

the month is coming to an end!


September cannot come soon enough. For some reason I made a commitment to only use the yarn I have on hand for the month of August... this started off being a fun thing to do. That is until I went to the craft store here on Friday.

I walked out with only a new book on crocheting and terms (in Russian) and a new hook. However, it was a close call. I saw all the beautiful new colors and textures all around me and I almost caved in. I need prayer on this... it is Saturday morning and that store is calling my name!

1 Comments:

Blogger StarKnits said...

oh man i know the feeling we've been tight on our budget so my craft store visits are non existant. at least me buying at them is nill. but i do teach crochet at a micheals...

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home